Once you are admitted to SF State, you must complete the following steps in order to attend school & register for classes.
- Complete the Accept Admissions Offer (AAO) process online on your Student Center.
- Sign up early for your orientation. It is encouraged for all students and mandatory for freshman. Payment for orientation is not funded by the university, and must therefore be received two weeks prior to orientation.
- If you are a freshman, make sure you take the appropriate English Placement and Math Placement.
- AB 540 students are EXEMPT from Early Start.
- Send proof of immunization status to the school. Learn more about immunization requirements.
- Request final transcripts from all high schools attended to be sent directly to SF State. Transfer students must send their high school and college transcripts when applying for a Non Resident Tuition Exemption.