- Apply for admission at Cal State Apply. Students who meet income guidelines are eligible for the application fee waiver
- Residency/Citizenship questions: All AB 540 and/or undocumented students must select the option None
- Check your email for an SF State confirmation of application and your student ID.
- Review admission status regularly on your Student Center in your SF State Gateway and submit requested documents.
Apply for the CA Dream Act application or the FAFSA application by the March 2 priority deadline. Please confirm your eligibility so that can submit the correct application for federal and/or state financial aid.
- Begin looking for scholarships right away at http://financialaid.sfsu.edu/scholarships and https://immigrantsrising.org/resources Apply for as many scholarships as you can, with Spring being the most opportune time to search for the next academic year.